In order to promote the cause of education and to spread literacy among one and all, the college extends great financial aid to the students under various heads as under :
- A Sportsman / a participant in cultural activities winning 1st position at National / International level will be granted full fee concession. Such a student will be exempted from depositing all college funds.
- Topper in the previous Board / University Examination.
- 2nd & 3rd position holder in the previous Board/University examination.
- First three top position holders will be exempted from College tuition fee.
- A Sportsman / a participant in cultural activities winning 1st position at State / University / Zonal level.
To encourage excellence in academics, following institutions have come forward with a scheme of various scholarships to the merit holders, to the really poor and to the physically challenged students.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
- Sh. Sita Ram Jindal Foundation Scholarship (for Poor & Brilliant Students).
- College Development Council Scholarship (Poor & Brilliant, Handicapped, Sports persons).
- Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship for single girl child.
- State Merit Scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship for minority students.
- Students belonging to SC / ST/ OBC are granted scholarship by the govt. for which they are supposed to apply online separately & individually. They will receive the amount of scholarship directly in their bank accounts. So they must deposit all the fee & other funds to the college.
- The Fee concession form must be submitted before 31-08-2016. No request for any concession will be entertained after that.
- Late Admission will not be entitled for concession of any kind.
- Concession will be granted only after submission of the relevant / required documentary proof.
- A student can obtain the benefit of only one kind of concession during the session.
- No concession will be granted at the time of issuing the Roll No.
- Concession will be granted only after the Meeting of fee concession committee which will be held during 15th September, 2016 and 20th September 2016.
- The Principal reserves the right to withdraw any concession, grant of stipend and scholarship in case a student shows poor performance in studies / remains irregular in attendance or is guilty of misbehavior / indiscipline.