Our college has a spacious and capacious library. It provides separate sitting arrangement for girls and boys. It houses more than 30,000 accessioned books, 13 newspapers and more than 50 periodical and research journals. Additional books worth Rs 27,428 were purchased during the last session from UGC Grant. In addition to this, it also contains a large number of multimedia resources and CD’s. Students can also have access to large number of E-journals and databases of national and international level.
Distinctive features of the Library :
1. The library has more than 44,000 text, reference and other books on various subjects.
2. The library has a Book Bank. The meritorious and needy students can get the books from this section for the whole session.
3. Around 100 students visit the library daily.
4. 20 to 25 books are issued and returned everyday.
5. Library is equipped with latest software SOUL developed by INFLIBNET,an efficient service and scholar friendly atmosphere.
6. Library is also a member of INFLIBNET information and Library Network Centre. The members are provided with passwords at www.nlist.inflibnet.ac.in and can access more than 3000 E-Journals, 75,000 E-Books and other E-Resources.
– Reference Service
– Book Bank Section
– Online Public Access Catalogue(OPAC)
– Internet Facility
– E-Journal Package
– Library Automation
– Internet band width/speed 4 mbps upto 15 GB after 512 MB