Providing our students with value based education while equipping them with necessary skills required to face and overcome the challenges of ever changing, competitive & global world.
To strive to provide intellectually, socially, morally & spiritually oriented citizens for the nation.
Quality education leading to holistic growth of the students.
To prepare our students for gainful employment by providing them scientific & technical knowledge along with academic excellence.
TEN PRINCIPLES OF ARYA SAMAJ
1. God is the primary source of all true knowledge and of all that can be known through it.
2. God is Existent, Intelligent and Blissful. He is Formless, Almighty, Just, Merciful, Unborn, Infinite, Unchangeable, Beginningless, Incomparable, the Support and Lord of all, Omniscient, Imperishable, Immortal, Fearless, Eternal, Holy and the Maker of the universe. To him alone worship is due.
3. The Vedas are scriptures of true knowledge. It is the duty of all Aryas to read them, hear them being read and recite them to others.
4. We should always be ready to accept the truth and give up untruth.
5. All actions should be performed in conformity with Dharma, that is, after consideration of right and wrong.
6. The primary aim of the Arya Samaj is to do good to all, that is, to promote their physical, spiritual and social well-being.
7. We should treat all people with love, fairness and due regards for their merit.
8. We should aim at dispelling ignorance and promoting knowledge.
9. No one should be content with promoting his/her good only; on the contrary, one should look for his/her good in promoting the good of all.
10. One should regard oneself under restrictions to follow altruistic rulings of the society, while all should be free in following the rules of individual welfare.